- You must wear a mask at all times.
- You must practice social distancing at all times.
- You must not leave your vehicle when purchasing tickets.
- Vendor selling spaces must be at least six feet apart.
- All vendors must wear masks at all times and practice social distancing within their selling spaces.
We wish to sincerely thank all our loyal customers for their continued support, and we look forward to serving you again.
The South Bay Swap Meet is open Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday 6am - 2pm. Spaces may be rented for one day only by coming to the swap meet on the day of the meet. Daily spaces go on sale at 6:00am at the North ticket booth. Spaces are typically 18x20. The prices for a space at the swap meet vary by day:
- Wednesday - $50
- Saturday - $18
- Sunday - $18
Daily sellers must enter the swap meet via the Coronado Avenue entrance. Please check with the State Board of Equalization for rules about selling merchandise at swap meets. Swap meet spaces may be reserved by the month at the reservation office located in the warehouse building, East of the ticket booths. The reservation office is only open on swap meet days: Wednesday 6am - 11 am, Saturday & Sunday 6am - 1pm.
In order to reserve a selling space, you must possess a Sales and Tax Permit issued by the State Board of Equalization that shows the address of the South Bay Swap Meet. The address to the swap meet is 2710 Coronado Ave., San Diego, CA 92154.
Sellers are required to hold and display a valid State Board of Equalization Sellers Permit & a San Diego City tax permit. Sellers are also required to complete an information report for the San Diego Police Department.
STATE BOARD OF EQUALIZATION: 15015 Avenue Of Science SAN DIEGO, CA 92128 (858) 385-4700
Office Of The City Of San Diego Treasurer: 1200 3rd Ave San Diego, Ca 92101 (619) 615-1500
All reservations must be paid before the last selling day of the month by 1:00pm. Reservations made between 9:00 AM & 1:00 PM ONLY. No Exceptions. Used merchandise requires a cleaning deposit, refundable upon leaving space clean. Seller must be ready to go by 3:00 PM in order to collect deposit. Only one vehicle per space. Sellers must keep all merchandise inside their selling space. Sellers or Buyers vehicles are not allowed on neighborhood streets. Sellers may not sell, sublet or share their space. No vehicle with merchandise will be allowed in buyers parking lot. All merchandise must be removed by seller from premises by close of swap meet. Trash barrels are for customer use only. Tape players, radios and CD players only can be played for demonstration and only at low volume. Public address systems not allowed. NO FLYERS PERMITTED, BUSINESS CARDS OK.
- All Tarps Must Have 15lb. Weights Per Leg
- No Vehicles May Be Sold Or Offered For Sale
- No Alcoholic Beverages Allowed On Premises
- Power Equipment May Not Be Started Within 25 feet Of Swap meet Selling Area
- Anyone Selling Counterfeit Merchandise Will be Subject To Permanent Expulsion
- Reservations Made Between 9am & 1pm. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- Reserve Sellers Must Be in By 7am.
- No Purchase Pickups Made in Selling Area Before 9am.
- Sellers are required to hold and display a valid State Board of Equalization Sellers Permit.
- No dogs allowed (except service dogs with certificate)
- No Refunds, No Rain check, Speed Limit 5 MPH, Watch for Children
Management reserves the right to expel any seller from the premises for violation of these rules or for general misconduct. Please help keep the South Bay a Clean and Safe Swap Meet. Thank You! Firearms, B.B. Guns, Pellet Guns, Cross Bows, Snap Caps • Ammunition of any kind or Components for Ammunition • Martial Arts Weapons • Stink Bombs • Snap Caps • Vehicles • Counterfeit Merchandise • Candy, Food, Canned Goods or Beverages • Toothpaste, Mouthwash • Medical Preparations • Tobacco • Fish, Reptiles, Birds or Animals • Narcotic Paraphernalia • Spray Paint, Felt Pens • Mattresses and overstuffed furniture (unless sanitized) • Any materials deemed dangerous, pornographic, indecent or otherwise objectionable by Management